Old July 3rd 20, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default FAA suspends Bruno Vassel's Pilot Certificate

Dear Buno, I have followed this thread. I am sorry for your timeout. I really enjoy your videos and recommend your work to both pilots and non-pilots. Might I interest you in the benefits of two place flying? A guy like you could really use an ASH-30mi or similar. My most fun flights have been in a nimbus 3D or nimbus 4D, and you could probably find a partner that hasn’t been posting his sins on YouTube for years. All the best, can hardly wait for new soaring videos from you