Old June 25th 16, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Nationals - who cares?

And........the winner gets a trophy and recognition within the sport.
You want "fame & glory", look elsewhere.

Not slamming, just stating from someone that has been contest competing since the early 80's.

Yes, I LOVE some people giving the day by day stuff.
Yes, I have an issue "finding the whatever page" to get the day by stuff. I have commented on it before within RAS.
Then again, the "reporters" are volunteers, I won't crap on them for their efforts.

So, your point is????