Old June 26th 16, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Nationals - who cares?

When it became clear that no reports were going to magically happen, I started yesterday. Don't expect much but I will do my best. The reality is, the best way to experience a nationals is to simply be there. Maybe some great journalists/contest managers exist out there, but when you find yourself running a big event like this, it is easy to run out of steam to share it adequately.

I guess that is my main point. What is happening in Nephi last week and the next week to come really is special and it was difficult to find someone willing and able to step up to the challenge to capture what is really happening. Unfortunately, you are all now stuck with me at 11pm after a full day. I will do my best, but again, it will be no where near like what it is really like here.

Thanks for your patience,
Bruno - B4