Old July 9th 03, 02:05 PM
Frank

Thomas J. Paladino Jr. wrote:

I have not read more ignorant, self-important, illogical and just plain
dimwitted crap anywhere else on the internet, than there is on this site.
I just don't even know where to begin.

Be sure to drop these people a note and let them know exactly what you
think of them.

http://www.stopthenoise.org/

July 02, 2003
Shirley, MA

Stop the Noise still battles for quieter skies
First of three parts
By Nathan Jones

snip

I looked at the site listed above but I couldn't find the place where they
are calling for a ban on motorcycles. Any group that purports to be against
noise but does not include this group loses all credibility. There are far
more of them and they make lots of noise.

(Where I used to live I actually gave up watching anything on TV that I
didn't tape first. Several people in the neighborhood had Harleys. From the
time they started them until they had left the area I would miss 15 minutes
of dialog.)
--
Frank....H