Old March 20th 05, 06:01 PM
Richard Graves

"mike regish" wrote in message
Wow! My first thought after seeing this was "You asshole." At first I
thought he was landing outside the playing field, but he was just landing
in another one.

I'd take my chances with the trees before I'd land in a crowded sports
field.

mike regish

I'll second that one.. My first thoughts were, "What in the heck is this
person doing?"..

I had an experience once where I had to make a decision about possibly
hitting someone and putting myself at greater risk. I chose to take the
chances of going around at about 5kts above stall speed with full flaps
instead of food-processing the fools on motorcycles that decided to play
chicken with me.

-Richard