Old August 15th 04, 12:13 PM

Speaking of Netiquette wrote:

However.... Since you are picking nits and discussing netiquette, you
just replied a short while ago to another post in this same newsgroup
and made a four line comment and then proceeded to quote over two
hundred lines of totally unecessary text.

Which post was that? Title ? Date?

As a general rule I most definitely don't do that, but I have been
known to make a mistake every now and then. However, I do want to see
the specific example where you say I failed to remove the majority of
the quoted text. And, considering how long I've been posting here,
two examples would be nice.

OTOH, posting a mime message with a binary attachment is a totally
different thing. That is why I said something. That guy probably had
his newsreader set up to do that with every post. If I hadn't said
something, every post from him from now on would have that binary
attachment.

Dennis.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

To find out what an H-1B is and how Congress is using
them to put Americans out of work, visit the following
web site and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news
video: http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm