Old May 1st 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RC_Moonpie

Default 141 Schools

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:01:31 -0600, Buttman wrote:

RC_Moonpie wrote:

Do I want my
offspring to be a pilot or do I want them to be a regulation expert with
average skills?

Do you think part 61 schools are immune to all of these problems? I've got
news for you, no one is a "real pilot" by your definition at 250 hours, no
matter whether they came from a part 141 school, or a part 61 school.

And whats with saying part 141 experts are "regulation experts" yet know
nothing about weather. Are you just making these up?

Think I am going to converse with a Buttman? Pfffffft.