Old December 31st 03, 02:19 PM
Dan Luke

"Viperdoc" wrote:
I had the opportunity to see the Bonanza conversion that was
featured in Plane and Pilot magazine this month-it now belongs
to a friend of mine. The plane is truly beautiful and immaculate,

Yep, it's beautiful all right, but the payload with full fuel is 360
lbs - nearly 300 lbs. less than my C172RG.

For equal costs, I would definitely consider a turbine Bonanza
a serious competitor for a new B-58 Baron, particularly...

....if you like flying alone, or only for short distances. I'd be very
interested to hear how an owner who's had one a few years uses the
airplane.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM