Old October 21st 04, 01:25 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Dahlin" said:
in the 140. I've been told the PA-28 line is all about the same but I have a
hard time believing a true 4 seater would have as little leg room in back as
the 140.

Don't know about the Arrow, but since it's the same fuselage, I assume my
experience with the PA28-161, -181 and -236 would apply. All of these
aircraft have more leg room in the back than a -140. I'm a tall and wide
person and I've sat in the back of a -236 for a hour long flight, and it
was *not* fun. Possible, but not fun.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Why don't companies make second-person shooter games? I mean, we