Old October 29th 04, 03:07 PM
Steve R.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On the schedule to fly this morning at 10. Rain was forecast for
sometime around 12am and I was awakened at 3:39am by a torrential
downpour. Cats and dogs my ass, this was cows and horses. I haven't
seen it rain this hard in YEARS out here.

Man, I believe that! Caught a weather report last night that showed three
(3!!!) water spouts (tornado's!!!) just off shore from LA (?) area!! I
didn't think you guy got the kind of weather that produces those. At least
they were over water and not over land. I hope this isn't giving your area
too much trouble with land slides. And you shouldn't have to worry about
wild fires for a while! :-)

Fly Safe,
Steve R.