Old October 13th 11, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Col. Donn de Grand-Pre, U.S. Army (ret.) Exposes Flight 93 Shoot Down Info ??

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:12:23 +1300, george152 wrote:

On 13/10/2011 2:56 a.m., Quaalude wrote:
"They were out of Hector Field, Fargo, North Dakota. A bunch, this 119
Fighter Group and they are called the Happy Hooligans. They are probably
the best interceptors that we have in the country. They were moved to
Langley Air Force Base from Hector Field down to Southern Virginia. And
when the klaxon horn went off at 9:35, those two pilots put down their
coffee and shot into their aircraft and took off."

They didn't know where they were going initially but by 10:00 hours,
they had rendezvoused over Southern Pennsylvania. That's about 250
miles in just a matter of minutes and engaged 93 with two side-winder
missiles. And they accomplished their objective. Now Hector Field, I
use to fly out of Hector Field some time ago. I know most of those
pilots. I could name names. I know the National Guard Adj. General. And
they were decorated about a year later and I have the full write up of
that story in my book."

Riiiight!
Do you know just how long it takes to prepare a jet fighter for takeoff?
That will do for a start

Don't respond to troll you idiot.
--
Jim Pennino