Old November 28th 03, 02:23 AM
John Stricker

Or, perhaps you should just learn how to use it.. 7 machines here running
everything from 98SE, ME, XP home, XP Pro. Almost never have a problem.
Then again, I don't intentionally try to do things to create myself
problems.

Even my ME box that I use for my internet gateway has been running about 60
days since the last re-boot.

John Stricker

"Ed Wischmeyer" wrote in message

and other good windoz stuff.

Ain't no good windoz stuff. All junk. Bah, humbug!

Why is Monopoly Bill worth so much? Figure out how many hours you've
wasted rebooting, reformatting, trying to figure out manuals that didn't
make sense, undoing things that the program did all by itself to "help"
you, trying to get things to work as advertised, fussin' with viruses
and security flaws, etc. Figure out how much your time is worth per
hour. Figure out how many millions of people have had the same problems
as you. Multiply those all together to get Monopoly Bill's net worth.

Monopoly Bill hasn't created wealth, he's just transferred it -- like a

crook.

Bah! Humbug!

Ed "you have to pay me to use microsquish products" Wischmeyer