Old December 11th 18, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Smart Phone Software

On Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 4:57:27 PM UTC-5, John Foster wrote:
What have you guys found to be the best "flight computer" app for a smart phone or tablet? Ive tried using iGlide for the iPhone (basic version), but it doesn't seem to have the functionality of a true flight computer where you can input a task, turn points, etc. Do I just need to upgrade to the next version, or are there better options out there? I'm also considering using an iPad for a digital display, but again am wondering what software to use.

TOP HAT