Old July 3rd 04, 10:53 PM
Chris Rowland

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:57:51 GMT, "Malcolm Austin"
wrote:

Hi, due to the current UK problems with flying K7's we have resurrected our
Capstan.

Having had a first flight in it today I'm surprised at how good it was. Yes
of course it's wooden and doesn't penetrate as well as glass! But it more
than makes up for that when thermalling......

I hear that very few were built (less than 60?), and only about 10 are left
flying. Is this the case, is it possible to find out where the rest of them
are.

There was a thread on the uk.rec.aviation.soaring group about this a
few months ago, try searching the archives for this.

Chris