Old July 4th 04, 06:51 AM
tango4

There's a syndicated one at Parham. I believe it's going to the next vintage
festival somewhere in eastern Europe. the Syndicate has just had an
aluminium box trailer manufactured that is a work of art apart from being
large enough to park 3 or 4 smart cars in!
Picture of the ship at www.internationalsoaring.org/gallery

Ian

"Chris Rowland" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:57:51 GMT, "Malcolm Austin"
wrote:

Hi, due to the current UK problems with flying K7's we have resurrected

our
Capstan.

Having had a first flight in it today I'm surprised at how good it was.

Yes
of course it's wooden and doesn't penetrate as well as glass! But it

more
than makes up for that when thermalling......

I hear that very few were built (less than 60?), and only about 10 are

left
flying. Is this the case, is it possible to find out where the rest of

them
are.

There was a thread on the uk.rec.aviation.soaring group about this a
few months ago, try searching the archives for this.

Chris