Old July 22nd 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike

Default OLC Smiley Face

What happens sometimes is, SOME cards will not allow a foreign
payments, or payments outside of your normal card usage. It raises an
automated red flag thinking it may be a bogus charge, denying
payment, and they do not bother to contact the card holder about the
transaction. Happened to me three times with OLC ,and then I
remembered an attempted payment for a European vario not going
through a few years ago. When I contacted the Visa card bank, they
informed me of their polocy.

After remembering this I used a different card and the OLC payment
went through.

Mike

On Jul 21, 4:16*pm, BravoCharlie
wrote:
Hi Pilots,

I have tried to contribute twice using the link from the site. *It
seemed to work fine except no smiley face and no charges to my credit
card. *Has anyone else had this problem? *Solutions?

Thanks,

Bob