Old May 19th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Mxsmanic , IFR sensations, and some other stuff

Robert Moore wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote
Without getting into a whole magilla concerning right and wrong,
simply let me say that in my opinion physical sensation should never,
and I repeat it again so that there's NO mistake....NEVER be used to
verify or augment an instrument reading.

Absolutely Correct Dudley! I have been an Instrument Instructor in
the US Navy, in the Heavy Jet Airline Industry, and as a General
Aviation CFII, and I can't believe what some of these amateur, mostly
armchair pilots are posting as gospel.

Bob Moore
ATP CFII
22,000 hours when I stopped counting

I'm sincerely glad you checked in on this one Bob. Pilots with your
instrument experience make a HUGE difference in these discussions.

--
Dudley Henriques