Old April 2nd 14, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Request for Presentations to Introduce Soaring to Others

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 9:35:01 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi Bruno. Given the time constraints you might try giving Rhonda Copeland a call at SSA and see if she can overnight a copy to you. If she can't help you out, please contact me direct at flyingbrianlott@yahoo dot com. I'll overnight my copy to you but will need it back for next year's presentations.

Brian K. Lott

Thanks so much for the kind offer Brian. I only have about 50 minutes to present and then 10 for questions. I don't think a video of that length would fit my format or time allotment. That said, I will reach out to her and see what possible handout materials the SSA may have for something like this.

Thanks!
Bruno - B4