Old October 23rd 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3

Default Tire Size for 8 Year Old Komet Trailer

Hey gang,

I'm replacing my tires on my Komet "Euro Lite" circa 2000 trailer. I
wrote down the size on the sidewall as 85/65 R14 86T.
Unfortunately, my tire guy is telling me there's no such thing as this
size and suggested it's 185/65. However, nobody makes a trailer tire
in that size.

Anybody know for sure what's OEM on this trailer? My trailer is not
easily accesible, and I really want to get the tires ordered so I can
turn this around ASAP.

Thanks,
P3