Old December 25th 19, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Glider Van for sale

On Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 4:56:34 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Ford E-Series Van 43000 miles, Condition is Used. Converted to a camper, brand new tires, no damage history. Roof racks included. This vehicle has always been inside in an aircraft hanger, except for when I use it. Just inspected. Absolutely no rust!!! and always maintained properly and never has seen any salt. No mechanical issues. There is a 30 amp hook up in the rear door which powers all the AC outlets through a 6 slot breaker box, it also doubles as a battery charger when hooked up.There is a 20 amp breaker with a line running to the roof if you would like to install a roof AC. I built these cabinets, I made them simple but efficient. Basic radio. 2 inch tow hitch. Lots and lots of storage under the Bench seat which converts to a large bed, very comfy. The frig has a few scratches. It is a bit dusty from being in the hanger. I own this vehicle and have the title in my possession. I have all the pics from the build. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY! See ebay if interested contact me.
www.ebay.com/itm/223813554378

GL

I have a 1992 E150 with the 5.9l EFI V8, which I use to tow a heavy two-seater in a double-axle Cobra trailer. I can attest that this is an excellent tow vehicle for a heavy trailer on the long haul through some tough terrain.. Can't go wrong with it.

Uli
'AS'