Old May 5th 13, 03:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Flarm Butterfly display

Installed the core and 57mm butterfly display today. Upgrade to 2.79 went smooth. Tried to upgrade the butterfly display to 3.01 from the core. Negative on the butterfly upgrade. The release notes say it does update from the core. I could not find any special procedures. The website says version 2.8 should also upgrade the butterfly directly from core.. so maybe the next release. Antenna's mounted on glare shield of V2. Let me know if anyone wants some pics installation.
Stephen S9