Old October 30th 14, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default HG pilot in Brazil goes long - 450 km straight out- new source ofSP pilots?

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:48:15 PM UTC-4, HGXC wrote:
And have you ever to been to wallaby ranch? Quest? Mt Ascutney VT? The numbers of PG and HG are close in the US.

Dennis

You fly HGs off of Ascutney? Mucho respect to you, my friend! I've had the ever loving hell beat out of me in my LS8 simply flying close to that bad boy. The wave, when I found it though, was worth it...

-John, Q3