Old July 2nd 18, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Retting

Default Accelerated spin in unexpected direction at low altitude

Uh, well, OK.....I found your safety thread to be highly technical and very advance....for me.
I’m afraid at my advance age I have shifted to don’t dick it up mode realizing my sharpest days have passed even with 37K+ hours.
Your last two sentences was all you needed to get a discussion going feeding in the other data as needed.
Plus, you post in the peak of a few crashes that had most saturated with uncontrollable flight.
Start off with a glider joke like “what did the pilot say to his wife when she showed up naked to retrieve him?”