Old January 20th 14, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soaring

Default Ventus bT spindle drive

On Friday, January 17, 2014 1:30:46 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hi everybody. My turbo engine on Ventus goes out really slow. (new battery, new pneumatic gas strut). The thing is that the red light is ON all the time on Ilec instrument when in transit. I also disconnected the spindle drive, and it was the same thing also if engine was not attached to it. Now before I replace spindle I was thinking if anybody maybe tried to just change electric motor inside the spindle?

Regards,

Zeljko

Hi,
I have a spindle from my Ventus 2cxt if you interested. Not sure if it is same fit...

Andy smielek747(no spam) @hotmail.com