Old October 11th 20, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
cjl76

Default Borgelt Dynamis variometer

On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 10:46:50 am UTC+8, wrote:
Have there been any updates on this project? Can anyone who has flown with the Dynamis report on its performance?

Patrick

I haven't flown with it myself though I'm yet to hear a bad thing about it (from the 3 people I know that have taken the plunge). If you can handle drilling a hole in your pride and joy for the rear antenna (no differential GPS position without it), it sounds like the goods.

CJ
B3