Old September 14th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Default Flaps on take-off and landing

Mxsmanic,

Too expensive and too time-consuming. And I seriously doubt that I
would learn much of anything useful in just a few hours. If I had
time and money, I'd much prefer to spend it in certified full-motion
simulators, which would give me essentially all the experience of real
flight with zero risk and maximum flexibility and enjoyment.

You have already been told numerous times here that you are wrong and it
is not really expensive compared to what you spend on your hobby. Your
allusions to risk, which you have made several times but never
substantiated are quite overblown. As clueless as you are about real
flying, you'd learn a ton in just one hour - if you wanted too. But I
guess you're simply not serious about your simming approaching anything
like reality.

Your problem (one of the many) seems to be that you think only flying
big jets is flying worth to be considered. You're wrong.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)