Old December 26th 04, 01:37 PM
TL

regarding Dimona - H36, or HK Super?

I've been interested in both at one time or another, so I collected pics off
the internet and have some of each that may no longer be posted/available...

8^{

Black^Stork wrote in message ...
Hi,

I am currently working on a website dedicated to above types including
production history and photos etc, I already have a large amount of info

but
I am looking for any good resolution pictures of any Falkes's or Dimona's
that you may have.

Having travelled Europe considerably in the last couple of years I have a
fair few but would like to collate as many as possible.

Credit will be given if used and the website is a non commercial venture.

Please mail to

Please remember to remove NOSPAM from the address above.

Happy Landings
Bob Kent
Shoreham EGKA