Old June 12th 20, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nick Kennedy[_3_]

Default STD Libelle Restoration Reccomendations

Scotty
Just my 2 cents
Plan on putting a few bucks into a modern vario/ flight computer.
I think the best bang for the buck is a Cambridge 302 with a associated 303 display tied into a Naviter Oudie. Its easily plugged together, even I can do it and I'm a computer idiot. All you need to do is set the Baud rate of the 320 [ 4800 ] to the Oudie, easy.
This stuff can be picked up used pretty cheap and it works great and will really help you get up and away.
If you fly with any traffic around a Power Flarm is a great safety device which really works.
Get a couple of NEW LiPo batterys too!
Good luck with your project!
Nick