Old January 11th 09, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dave[_19_]

Default grumman aa-5 stall warning delay

My 76 Warrior has a horn.

VERY difficult to stall tho..

Wle instaled Art Mattisons VGs and gap seals and we can fly around
easily with the horn blowing. (They lowered our stall speed by about 4
- 5 knts)

At lighter loads, we don't even have a departure stall. It just flies
along with the VSI steady, full power, 15 deg of bank and the yoke
full back.

Almost temped to rewrite the POH...

Dave

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:06:20 -0700, "Mike Noel"
wrote:

Are the Warriors different from the Archers? My 74 has a light but no horn.
Perhaps the Warrior wing gives a more abrupt stall? My constant chord wing
gives plenty of warning without a horn.