Old December 19th 18, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

Default Looking for A-14 (or similar) pressure breathing diluter demandregulator

On 12/19/2018 3:05 PM, wrote:
Wow, that's quite some history Bob! I need to read up on wave history a lot
more! Did you ever track any of the flights from up in Cowley, Alberta at
the so called Diamond Mine? I had my 1st wave flight there about 9 years
ago and I was hooked! Snip...

The only "tracking" of which I'm aware related to Cowley wave soaring is the
book "Stalking the Mountain Wave" by Ursula Weise. My (autographed!) 2nd
edition copy has a 1997 copyright. I've never been to Cowley. In fact, the
only time I've been to Canada (with a friend to purchase an L13 some years ago
for a 3rd party), U.S. Customs didn't want to readmit us...so I've been
reluctant to leave the country ever since, eh? (True tale!)

Bob W.

---
https://www.avg.com