Old December 20th 18, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

Default Looking for A-14 (or similar) pressure breathing diluter demandregulator

On 12/19/2018 5:58 PM, wrote:
Yes, I met Ursula. She's married to Tony Burton an active CuNim pilot. I
have the book as well but mine is not autographed! Cowley is THE wave
destination in Canada.

Wonder if that L-13 you picked up was from CuNim? They sold one to Lee
Cook I think flying out of Crystal. ISK if I'm not mistaken. I trained in
that ship and I heard it got written off not long after it arrived in CA.
Most of the L13s were grounded soon after that. Great 2-place workhorse.

Jim VVII

Fuzzy memory says the pickup was in BC (Hope?), ultimately destined for
Oklahoma...

Bob W.

---
https://www.avg.com