Old July 4th 20, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default liability insurance

Well that explains that.Â* Had you been more clear in your initial post,
I wouldn't have had any questions other than your condescending approach
to people who are older than you are.Â* Maybe you'll get there, too, one day.

On 7/3/2020 5:22 AM, wrote:
How can I say that he had tunnel vision if he didn't say it over the radio?"
-He told me while I was visiting him at the rehabilitation center."
"I have many problems with your statement."
- Take your time and sound out the big words. It's important that we take care of our most senior members and help them transition from flying when it's no longer safe for them to fly.
Take care.

--
Dan, 5J