Old July 6th 20, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Reinholt

Default Wing pin grease

On Monday, July 6, 2020 at 6:38:46 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I have a v2Cx with 4 lift pins where the wings connect to the fuselage.

These get cleaned and greased with white grease on each assembly.

I'm noticing that the grease under the lift bearings gets squeezed out in flight. (Looks like maybe metal to metal contact.)

Is there a preferred grease to use there.
Maybe something with a graphite or moly fill?

There are 2 prior threads that addressed this subject. Both are very informative. Check them out.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/rec.aviation.soaring/Red$20n$20tacky/rec.aviation.soaring/w78L5_PtszE/HCk8muk-AgAJ

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/rec.aviation.soaring/Red$20n$20tacky/rec.aviation.soaring/WzrvfnwifrU/8aB5F6EmAgAJ