Old April 27th 05, 03:59 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Margy" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:
"Margy" wrote in message

Right now it's at the radio shop awaiting the panel of Ron's dreams.

Careful Margy; they asked me what I wanted for avionics in the airplane
once and I told them. The estimate from Collins damn near cost more than
the airplane!!
Dudley

That's the problem with a two pilot family, NO checks and balances!! Oh
well, you can spend it or die and leave it to the kids. Sorry kids.

Margy

"Sorry kids" works for me!!

Bea and I had it all figured out. When I retired, the kids would come over
and mow the lawn. Well....we almost had it right. What happened is that the
kids come over and borrow the lawn mower. Then I have to go get it so I can
mow the lawn :-))

Yep!! You and Ron enjoy the airplane. The kids will do just fine on their
Dudley