Old February 22nd 17, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 180 HP Pawnee STC

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 9:00:16 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 5:25:11 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Do any of you know who holds the STC for the conversion of the Pawnee from 150 to 180 HP? Information would be greatly appreciated. Bob

Getting a field approval these days would be nearly impossible. From what I have been able to gather there was a STC on that conversion. I have a 150
Pawnee that I would like to convert to 180. I thought that the Jeff Cloud Pawnee was done through a STC not a field approval.

I have the Cloud field approval 337 and the one it wa based upon.
UH