Old January 30th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default continental experts help!

wrote:
snip

Don't mess with it. Level flight and standard rate turns are appropriate
maneuvers for A65's. The added wear and tear of aerobatics with the
little Continental is akin to abusing your grandmother.

It's on borrowed time anyway. I'd put a Posa or similar (the Ellison
patents run out soon, hint, hint) and one of those inverted oil systems
the early Pitts people used on Continentals-I think they used a surplus
jet engine scavenge pump off a J34 or some such-and flog it.