Old March 11th 20, 02:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Grob 102 maintenance and parts manual

Does "Jeans" mean blue denim in this context, or is it a European word?Â*
Just curious...

On 3/10/2020 9:47 PM, AS wrote:
Dear Uli how I can get drawings in pdf which You have?
Long time ago somewhere around 2009 my friend and I made 3000 hours inspection on my club member Astir cs 77
We removed everything and made photo documentation to be sure during assembly. In the meantime I changed two or tree PC and lost data.
But now I,m owner of an Astir Jeans.
My email is and .
Regards
Josko

Hello Josko,

I gave Lindner the serial number of our Astir and described the area I needed information on - in my case, the assembly of the trim lever friction washers and springs. LTB Lindner sent me copies of that section of the drawing including the Bill of Materials for all detailed parts. I did not get any drawings beyond that. Our Astir is an early model; not a Astir Jeans.

Uli
'AS'

--
Dan, 5J