Old February 17th 04, 08:10 PM
Peter R.

(B. Salmon ) wrote:

Peter, your thinking on the ABS is on target they can point you in the
right direction for a dual yoke. I also recommend you attend a BPPP
(Baron/Bonanza Pilot Proficiency Program) after you have 25 hours or
so in the aircraft. The BPPP can teach you how to get the most out of
the plane and show you things most instructors don't teach. They can
also save your life with the techniques they teach.

I will do that. Thank's for the advice.

snip
I would also caution you
not to be complacent on the transition, this is not as simple an
aircraft to move up to as you may have been led to believe.

You have my word that I am taking this very seriously.

--
Peter