Old February 11th 04, 01:41 AM
Jack

On 2/10/04 5:21 PM, in article ,
"Lemminkainen" wrote:

According to W.Churchill, this area has the greatest whorehouses
in the world.

Cite?

Meanwhile, let's consider the possibilities:

1) if the youngest girls(?) were 13 the last time he visited, and;
2) he is likely to have visited the area prior to the Blitzkrieg, and;
3) at any rate, he died in 1965, then;

under the best of circumstances, no, I don't think so.

-----
Jack
-----

p.s. Do not be misled by recent postings concerning landouts in "historic"
surroundings. Sailplane pilots are notoriously tight-fisted, single-minded
types for whom the lure of a nearby pub or even a world-class bordello is
easy to ignore. I have this on good authority.