Old February 17th 09, 03:03 PM
Mike Harvey Mike Harvey is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for the response. It could be a bad connection to the ground. As previous stated and to further clarify, I usually keep a trickle charger on the battery and when I first go flying the battery before starting is 13.5 volts. and no noise on the radio. When I get back the voltage is 12.5 or less and I get noise on the radio. I've had a tech check out the antennas and no problems and com1 was recently overhalled last year. Com2 does not experience any problems. I don't have a generator but I don't know what type of alternator it is. Need to look at the log books

Mike