Old July 21st 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruno

Default 500km triangle flight HD video

On Jul 21, 5:00*am, John Ferguson
. co.uk wrote:
Which Video Cam and lens did you use Bruno,

Thanks.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. As Martin mentioned, it is
harder than it seems to video yourself, talk and keep centered in a
thermal at the same time.

I was using was an off-brand DXG-567V HD video camera I got off of
ebay new for $77 including free shipping! I glued a wide angle Cokin
lens I got for another 15 bucks and that is it. Anyone can have
pretty decent in cockpit HD video for under $100. No more excuses! I
just looked and buy.com is selling these cameras right now for $55.
Crazy. Everyone go out and start videoing your flights. Just keep
your eyes outside the glider and don't run into anything.

Again, I appreciate the comments.
Bruno