Old July 22nd 09, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
T8

Default 500km triangle flight HD video

On Jul 21, 6:18*pm, Bruno wrote:
On Jul 21, 5:00*am, John Ferguson

. co.uk wrote:
Which Video Cam and lens did you use Bruno,

Thanks.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. *As Martin mentioned, it is
harder than it seems to video yourself, talk and keep centered in a
thermal at the same time. *

I was using was an off-brand DXG-567V HD video camera I got off of
ebay new for $77 including free shipping! *I glued a wide angle Cokin
lens I got for another 15 bucks and that is it. *Anyone can have
pretty decent in cockpit HD video for under $100. *No more excuses! *I
just looked and buy.com is selling these cameras right now for $55.
Crazy. *Everyone go out and start videoing your flights. *Just keep
your eyes outside the glider and don't run into anything.

Again, I appreciate the comments.
Bruno

Man, what a SMOKIN' day!! Nice taste in gliders too.

-Evan Ludeman / T8 (ASW-20B)