Old November 29th 10, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wm. Feldbaumer

Default Turnaround time for Dittel FSG2T Radios

On Nov 27, 5:02*pm, Charlie Papa wrote:
Those of you with a Dittel FSG2T Radio will have received a Service
Bulletin requiring you to send the radio to Germany for a repair/
upgrade. *What has been the turnaround time in the experience of those
shipping their units?

I have heard that it had been very slow, but should have by now
improved with the move to do the repairs in-house.

TIA, Charles (CP)

I have my radio back. I do not remember the exact dates, but I think
it was sent back within two weeks after they received it. My radio had
excellent reception, but they said the receiver was out of spec and
needed a repair for 98 Euros. I had it done and it cost me $40. to
wire the Euros. I could not find a cheaper way.

Best -

Bill Feldbaumer 09