Old January 15th 05, 01:04 AM
Dudley Henriques

"zatatime" wrote in message

I'll tell you what it's worth.
These "after the fact, you have intruded on my space but I forgive
you"
sentiments are really a royal pain the butt and serve no positive
purpose.

Boy did you miss the point. I didn't forgive you for anything. I was
thanking you for setting a good example.

In fact, the opposite is true.
Usenet is bad enough with those of us who don't like each other and
don't get along without adding your "holier then thou" comment AFTER
two
people have settled something that didn't involve you.

My approach was not one of a Holier than thou attitude, just one guy
saying thanks to another for doing something right. And by the way it
did involve me, and countless others who read entire threads so they
can learn something, and get frustrated when wars overcome what was a
constructive thread.

snip

BTW, any further continuance of ANY kind with my answer to your post
is
nothing more then added proof that all you have done here is to
produce
a negative result.

Not entirely. Hopefully you will see that my intentions were not of
ill intent, and that courteous behavior is a positive trait, not a
negative one. If you don't see this though, and need to respond in
like fashion to these comments, you will have proven your point from
the context of your post, not mine.

Sorry, no sale. I have no doubt that YOU believe sincerely that your
post held no ill intent. That's the trouble with people who post these
little after "zingers". You don't actually realize, or even care what
you are doing. All you see is your need to express yourself...to let the
"usurpers" know the real meaning of life and how they should act in your
presense. :-)
a demonstration of superiority through the use of veiled compliment. The
oldest gag in the book, and it works with some of the dip****s. I just
don't happen to be one of them.
Your insulting my intelligence, and I don't suffer fools gladly.
You clowns always make the same sophoroic mistake. You give it all away
with the comma. You just can't stop without the adder can you?

" and that courtious behavior is a positive trait".

There it is, the kicker!!! What could possibly be more condescending
than THIS statement to an adult. One thing I've learned about people
like you is that you LOVE these compound sentences. The REAL intent of
the post can always be found after the comma!! :-)
Nope....you're a Usenet " I'm duty bound to keep everyone in line" type
all right. I just don't need you.

Hey now....wasn't THIS little venture worth doing ?????? :-))))

Yes, I had at least a 50% success rate from my post. In Usenet that's
pretty damned good.

Actually your odds are as off as your post was. When you post something
like this to me, you have a 0 chance of success, which now you have
learned.

No great loss I'm sure for either one of us. It's Usenet!!!
I can practically guarantee you that the two people you posted about
with your little "aftershock zinger" will probably be talking again LONG
before you and I are eye to eye again on this or any other forum. If
not, that's Usenet as well!!
Take care, so long, and may the good Lord take a liking to ya!! :-)
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/CFI Retired
for private email; make necessary changes between ( )
dhenriques(at)(delete all this)earthlink(dot)net