Old April 18th 05, 03:11 AM
Jonathan Goodish

In article .com,
"PPT33R" wrote:
Seems to me Air Gator did their homework, and had XM technology a good
6 months ahead of Control Vision. The guys at Air Gator have provided
outstanding customer service. I had flow from VA to FL, and my XM box
decided to deactivate. Air Gator called me back on a Sunday night to
help me re-activate my box. I had a power cable go bad, and they
replaced it at no cost. They are always providing updates and
improvements on their product. I now fly more days that would have left
me on the ground were it not for having great situational awareness and
strategic planning tools 'on the fly' so to speak!

It seems to me that AirGator is probably stronger on the weather, and
Control Vision is probably stronger on the mapping.

Does anyone have an opinion on performance with a newer PDA such as the
iPaq 4700?

Thanks,
JKG