Old January 28th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave S

Default GA airports in San Antonio, TX

cpw wrote:
I'm planning a trip from northern Michigan to San Antonio, Texas in
February. Any suggestions on GA fields in the area? I fly a C182.
Thanks.

Its been a few years, but I've taken an Arrow into SAT (San Antonio Int)
and parked at Beechcraft/Ratheon. Prolly not cheap. But its closer in to
town than anything else, and on the north side.

With regards to Stinson, San Antonio Int, New Braunsfels, Hondo... just
go to the one closest to where you are trying to get to. All have pretty
good services - car, runways, etc.