Old May 4th 12, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default What to do with L-13?

What ever became of our SSA and the "government liaison and support we pay
so dearly for with the high dues and fees?
Isn't this what we all belong for? where is their support and chain rattling
with the FAA to get this issue resolved?
tim

wrote in message
Our club (NJ - USA) has folded and we still have an L-13 taking up space.
Before I call the local scrap yard I thought I'd ask if anyone might be
interested in buying it at scrap value with the dreams of getting airworthy
again. We also have an open trailer for it that will be available separately
if the bird goes to the junk yard. mikefaddenathotmail.com.