Old October 13th 19, 12:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Crows?

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 09:20:28 +0000, Colin Roney wrote:

I`m searching for good ideas how to deter crows from landing on my
glider,
which is picketted out during the season, from wrecking my weather
covers?

The best idea I've had involves a row of inverted 'Y' supports along the
fuselage the top of fin with a slack thread strung along them. The line
is slack is so they can't easily perch on it. That should stop them
crapping on the fuselage and fin, but would be fiddly to put on and take
off again and anyway that wouldn't keep them from attacking the wing
covers.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org