Old June 28th 17, 12:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New House Thermal

So does anyone else find it ironic that a pilot that flies hundreds of kg of sailplane around the sky for hundreds of km on solar power - is not a fan of solar power?

Chris

No. Let us know when they can build solar panels in a factory powered only by solar panels. Including refining the metal bits. Same for windmills. Chasing this stuff is a net negative for energy produced and the environment(and the economy.) Is it ironic that we land in cornfields but don't like ethanol in our gas?