Old February 17th 04, 08:42 PM
CFLav8r

' "We make every effort to educate pilots that they are in place, but
sometimes pilots are not aware of them," said Kathleen Bergen,
spokeswoman for the southern region of the FAA.

The agency will investigate as a matter of course, but "virtually
every alleged violation has been unintentional," Bergen said. '

Wow! I hope they are that nice to me if it ever happens that I wander into a
TFR.
The quote makes it sound like its ok, he didn't know any better. You know,
the old
"Boys will be boys" statement for rule breaking.

David